A number of grocery stores, shopping centers and recreational dstinations are located within minutes of Lakes of Savannah. Located in the Texas Education Agency Recognized-Rated Alvin ISD, Lakes of Savannah offers students of all ages excellent educational opportunities in state of the art campuses that begin at the elementary level and continue beyond high school. The community also provides one of the easiest commutes in the Houston area to major employers, medical centers and popular attractions via a wide variety of major roadways including State Highway 288, FM 521 (Almeda Road), The Sam Houston Tollway and the Fort Bend Parkway.
Lakes of Savannah is located on Highway 6, 2.3 miles west of Highway 288 and 1.5 miles east of FM 521 (Almeda Road).
- Project size: 1425 acres
- Total Number of Households at Build-Out: 3,400
- Price Range: $160,000s to $300,000s
- Builders: Lennar, Westin Homes, Anglia Homes and Highland Homes
- School District: TEA "Recognized" Alvin Independent School District
Savannah Lakes Elementary, Manvel Jr. High at Rodeo Palms and Manvel High School
- Amenities: Clubhouse, swimming pool, splashpad, lakes, parks, walking trails, soccer field and playgrounds
Residents enjoy a small-town atmosphere with all the benefits of a cosmopolitan city nearby. The Medical Center, the Galleria, downtown Houston, Hobby Airport and Clear Lake are all just minutes away. At completion, this charming community will be comprised of 3,400 homes.
Lennar Opens Two New Model Homes